Exam Board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: AS: Summer 2016; A-level: Summer 2017
Endorsed for Edexcel
Enable your students to develop high-level skills in their Edexcel A level History breadth and depth studies through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from leading academics
- Build a strong understanding of the period studied with authoritative, well-researched content written in an accessible and engaging style
- Ensure continual improvement in students' essay writing, interpretation and source analysis skills, using practice questions and trusted guidance on successfully answering exam-style questions
- Encourage students to undertake rolling revision and self-assessment by referring to end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams across the years
- Help students monitor their progress and consolidate their knowledge through note-making activities and peer-support tasks
- Provide students with the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with specially commissioned historians' essays and extracts from academic works on the historical interpretations
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.