School counseling that makes a difference—for all students!
As an secondary school counselor, you’re implementing a comprehensive program for all students. This hands-on guide takes you step by step through the creation and implementation of high-quality Tier 1 system of supports, with a focus on prevention education through core curriculum classroom lessons and schoolwide activities. Features include:
- The school counselor’s role in Multi-Tier Multi-Domain System of Supports
- Specific examples to help with design, implementation, and evaluation
- Guidance for selecting curriculum and developing lesson plans and action plans
- Alignment with ASCA National Model and ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors
- Numerous charts, graphs, and images to demonstrate concepts
SAGE Publications; April 2019
- ISBN: 9781544342108
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Hatching Results for Secondary School Counseling
- Author: Trish Hatch; Whitney Triplett; Danielle Duarte; Vanessa L. Gomez
In The Press
"The authors have created a ‘go-to’ MTSS guide for pre-service and practicing secondary school counselors. Their evidence-based, hands-on approach makes this book both practical and relevant for school counselors facing multiple demands and ever-changing student populations. In my opinion, this text should be on the desk of every school counselor who is serious about maximizing his or her time, implementing schoolwide culturally responsive interventions, and helping ALL students reach their fullest potential."