Foreword by William Sutcliffe, author of Are you Experienced?, New Boy and We See Everything
The indispensable guide to writing for children and young adults, this Yearbook provides inspirational articles from successful writers and illustrators, as well as practical advice on who to contact across the media and how to get published.
New articles for the 2020 edition include:
- Davinia Andrew-Lynch A message for under-represented writers: We Want You
- Clémentine Beauvais Writing and translating children's fiction
- Holly Bourne Dealing with tough issues in YA fiction
- Natasha Farrant Writing about love and loss for children
- Kiran Millwood Hargrave Writing magic into fiction
- Salvatore Rubbino The craft of the illustrator
- Deirdre Sullivan Reinventing old stories for new readers
Bloomsbury Publishing; July 2019
- ISBN: 9781472947628
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Children's Writers' & Artists' Yearbook 2020
Series: Writers' and Artists'
- Author: Bloomsbury Publishing
Imprint: Bloomsbury Yearbooks
In The Press
A goldmine of invaluable information.