Developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate®
Enable students to construct, communicate and justify correct mathematical arguments, with a range of activities and examples of maths in the real world.
- Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills
- Build mathematical thinking with our 'Toolkit' and mathematical exploration chapter, along with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activities
- Develop understanding with key concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic
- Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, and extended essay support
- Check understanding with review exercise midway and at the end of the coursebook
Follows the new 2019 IB Guide for Mathematics: analysis and approaches Standard Level
Available in the series
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches SL
Student Book ISBN: 9781510462359
Student Book Boost eBook ISBN: 9781398334304
Exam Practice Workbook Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches SL 9781398321182
Exam Practice Workbook Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches SL Boost eBook 9781398342316
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches HL
Student Book ISBN: 9781510462366
Student Book Boost eBook ISBN: 9781398334311
Exam Practice Workbook Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches HL 9781398321878
Exam Practice Workbook Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches HL Boost eBook 9781398342361
SL & HL Boost Subscription: 9781398341265
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.