This title will be released on March 28, 2020.
Grounded in real-world business research and with tailored examples throughout, this comprehensive guide shows the reader how to visualise and apply IBM SPSS and Microsoft Excel software across their work, helping the reader apply statistical methods to business management contexts and principles. The book includes:
- Authentic case studies of real research
- Step-by-step solutions
- Questions to check your understanding
- A range of digital resources to enhance learning, such as an online workbook, additional datasets and solutions, and additional questions and exercises.
These highly experienced authors have woven SPSS and Excel into each chapter with plenty of visual flags and pictorial directions to show the reader everything they need to know.
SAGE Publications; March 2020
- ISBN: 9781529716849
- Edition: 1
- Title: Statistics in Business & Management
- Author: Glyn Davis; Branko Pecar
Imprint: SAGE Publications Ltd
In The Press
This text is ideal for business and management students who are seeking a proficiency in statistics to prepare them for research and decision making in a business line-management role. The illustration of the various applications are accessible and understandable, as are the welcome illustrations in both Excel and SPSS, which can provide students with necessary skills and proficiencies as they move through their studies and into graduate level employment. There is an important balance of both theory and practical application provided within the textbook.