Consolidate learning and develop problem solving skills through exam practice questions; ideal for independent learning, homework or extension activities.
- Strengthen skills and consolidate knowledge with a wealth of advice and questions that mirrors the syllabus line by line.
- Prepare thoroughly for assessment with revision and exam tips, including a calculator skills checklist and mark scheme guidance.
- Build confidence using the six mock exam papers, with accompanying mark schemes.
- Ideal for independent learning, homework or extension activities, this workbook contains a wealth of exam-style practice.
- Answers for the practice questions are available for free at www.hoddereducation.com/ibextras
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.