Ensure your students navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Design, presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key concepts and related concepts, set in global contexts, at the heart of each chapter.
-Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by an experienced educator.
- Extend learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Apply global contexts in meaningful ways with an internationally-minded perspective.
- Develop practical and creative-thinking skills to solve design problems with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Confidently cover the framework with chapters covering digital, product and combined design.
Unit 1 Global Goals Design Challenge
Unit 2 Design to help people express their emotions
Unit 3 Playground design
Unit 4 Lights change lives
Unit 5 Service promotion
Unit 6 Gamified exercise
Unit 7 Pedestrian safety
Unit 8 The importance of toilets
Unit 9 Human impact animation
Unit 10 Play with the past
Unit 11 Dealing with change
Unit 12 Turning drawings into products
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy. See details.