Reinforce and improve your students' quantitative skills with this write-in workbook, which includes exam-style practice questions.
· Prepare for the new assessment model with exam-style questions that are broken down to help students understand the question as a whole and the way they will need to tackle it.
· Questions are presented in the chronological order of the syllabus, to aid knowledge and understanding of the new course (first exams 2022).
· Provides lots of opportunities to practice quantitative skills, techniques and methods with exam-style questions.
· Detailed mark schemes are provided to support students' assessment success, from a highly experienced author, IB workshop leader and teacher.
· Answers available to download for free: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/ib-extras
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy. See details.