Collins Cambridge IGCSETM Physics provides complete coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus (0625/0972) for examination from 2023 and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
· Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the updated Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus
· Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
· Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
· Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
· Enable students to be fully prepared for their exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style question
· Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
· Stretch and challenge students with supplement material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.