This Student Guide will help you to:
* Identify key content for the exams with our concise coverage of topics
* Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
* Reinforce your learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section
* Make links between topics with synoptic links highlighted throughout the content
* Test your knowledge with rapid-fire knowledge check questions and answers
* Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions & Answers section
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.