Help students develop language mastery with targeted skills development activities that support and go beyond the textbook.
Written by a subject specialist, this workbook enables students to:
- Discover engaging reading and listening stimulus, covering every topic in the specification - 28 audio passages online, plus 28 reading passages
- Develop mastery of texts with specific skills development activities to strengthen their language skills and prepare them for assessment
- Build their confidence ahead of assessment with activities that help them understand how to approach different question types
- Progress their language skills and maximise their potential whatever their ability level, with two levels of differentiated activities
- Make the most of independent learning opportunities with short tasks that could be used as homework, allowing the classroom focus to be on the higher-order skills
- Take ownership of their learning with clear skills development objectives and answers online
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.