This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Confidently deliver and ensure full coverage of the core content of the latest Cambridge IGCSET Mathematics syllabuses (0580/0980) using a tried-and-tested approach to improve mathematical skills with an emphasis on problem-solving and interrogating findings in new topics.
- Put theory into practice with worked examples that show full solutions, plus plenty of exercises, with scaffolding for the appropriate levels, all put together by an experienced team of authors
- Encourage full understanding of mathematical principles with commentaries and additional explanations
- Develop problem-solving skills with guidance on techniques to help complete open-ended investigations and justify reasoning for solutions
- Check understanding with end of chapter student assessment questions to consolidate learning and test skills
- Numerical answers to all questions are available free on hoddereducation.com/cambridgeextras
- Worked solutions for the student assessments are available in the Cambridge IGCSE Core and Extended Mathematics Teacher's Guide with Boost subscription
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.