This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Develop students' mathematical skills by using technology to its full potential; trust a team of experienced authors to offer advice on how to advance knowledge of mathematical techniques covered in the latest Cambridge IGCSET International Mathematics syllabus (0607).
- Build confidence with fully updated and illustrated step-by-step instructions on the use of graphic display calculators
- Put theory into practice with advice from an experienced team of authors
- Encourage practice with plenty of exercise questions, plus end-of-topic student assessments and problem-solving activities
- Prepare for further study with a course that neatly leads into studying mathematics at a higher level
- Numerical answers to all questions are available free on hoddereducation.com/cambridgeextras
- Worked solutions for the student assessments are available in the Boost eBook: Teacher edition.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.