The Teacher's Guide includes a print handbook and a subscription to Boost, where you will find a range of online resources to support your teaching.
- Effectively deliver the revised syllabus with features such as schemes of work and CPD videos with supporting guidance.
- Develop students' mathematical understanding with problem-solving videos, and prepare for assessments with practice questions and mark schemes.
- Monitor progress with online auto-marked Knowledge Tests.
- Feel confident in teaching with ESL support.
- Answers are included for all Student Book and Workbook questions, with worked solutions for all student assessment questions and ICT activities in the Student Books. Access reporting for end-of-chapter auto-marked formative Knowledge Tests.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.