Develop and assess your students' knowledge and mathematical skills throughout A Level with worked examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions with this Edexcel Year 2 student book.
- Identifies the level of your students' understanding with diagnostic questions and a summary of prior knowledge at the start of the Year 1 Student Book
- Provides support for all 16 required practicals with various activities and questions, along with a 'Practical' chapter covering procedural understanding and key ideas related to measurement
- Mathematical skills are integrated throughout with plenty of worked examples, including notes on methods to help explain the strategies for solving each type of problem
- Offers plenty of practice with Test Yourself Questions to help students assess their understanding and measure progress
- Encourages further reading and study with short passages of extension material
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.