Principals are today’s newest superheroes, and every superhero needs a mentor. Daresh and Alexander offer encouragement in a practical hands-on guide to help principals navigate the challenges of leadership. Discover how to:
- Drive student learning as the primary mission of the school
- Deal with others’ expectations of you as principal
- Master the technical skills needed to run an efficient school
- Create and clarify a personal professional growth plan
- Work effectively with the greater community and parents
- Celebrate instructional and non-instructional staff in a positive school culture
Don’t just survive. Read this guide and thrive!