Now in its third edition, this powerful book features timely new content from innovative schools and teachers, focusing on reaching struggling students. The authors illuminate how to raise student achievement by upholding high expectations, while teaching with cultural responsiveness. Discover how to:
- Lead all students to deeper learning, grounded in critical thinking, creative problem solving, communication, collaboration—and the “5th C,” cultural awareness
- Support the latest standards for college and career readiness and English Language Proficiency/Development
- Incorporate technology into teaching and learning in innovative ways, adaptable to varying resource levels
- Implement K-12 lesson plans that support individualized, project-based learning
SAGE Publications; May 2016
- ISBN: 9781506345710
- Edition: 3
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: What Is It About Me You Can't Teach?
- Author: Eleanor Renee Rodriguez; James A. Bellanca; Deborah Rosalia Esparza
In The Press
"This book provides educators with useful and relatively easy-to-use strategies to connect with students. There are a variety of tools educators can employ quickly in the classroom, with many more that can, and should, be implemented as part of a long-term planning process."