Doing Your Undergraduate Project
is a practical step-by-step guide to managing and developing a successful undergraduate project. The book covers all aspects of project management, explaining in a clear and structured way how to undertake a project and helping readers to identify and acquire the necessary skills to plan and carry out the research and writing.
This practical and concise book provides:
- Advice for preparing a project and choosing a topic
- Guidelines for writing a project proposal
- A checklist for planning
- A guide to producing a literature review
- Advice on choosing and implementing appropriate methodology
- An awareness of ethical issues
- Information for writing-up the report.
Written in a lively and engaging manner, this detailed and accessible manual is an invaluable resource for students across the social sciences working on their undergraduate project.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!