Endorsed for Edexcel
Nurture and strengthen your students' mathematical skills; these expert-written textbooks consolidate knowledge with worked examples, test key skills through practice and extend learning using enrichment activities designed to excite and challenge students.
- Support and develop a deeper understanding of topics with plenty of worked examples and practice questions that follow the types of problems students are likely to face
- Introduce students to content with fun activities and clear learning objectives at the start of each chapter
- Build problem-solving skills with questions that test students' knowledge and comprehension
- Further understanding and ignite an enthusiasm for maths with 'internet challenges' that extend learning beyond the curriculum and help to engage students
- Offer a complete package of support with free downloadable resources that include detailed worked examples and answers, plus informative 'Personal Tutor' videos for each chapter
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.