Exam board: Edexcel
Level: GCSE (9-1)
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Endorsed for Edexcel
Equip students with the knowledge and skills they need to excel under more challenging assessment conditions, following the trusted guidance and developmental activities in a fully updated edition of this bestselling textbook.
- Navigate the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) A specification with confidence, using clear learning objectives and outcomes for every topic to ensure you cover the content in an exam-focused, time-efficient way
- Build progressive skills development into every lesson, choosing from a range of activities that allow students to learn and apply cartographic, graphical, numerical and statistical geographical skills
- Encourage high achievers to fulfil their potential with extension questions designed for students working at grades 7-9
- Help students to become exam ready with practice questions at the end of each chapter and topic reviews to aid revision
- Meet the requirement to focus on contextualised case studies by consulting a wealth of UK and worldwide examples
- Prepare students for the revised fieldwork assessments, using topic-specific suggestions throughout the book to plan relevant projects
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.