Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Support students in mastering the ideas and skills needed to proceed successfully through the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework with a wide range of activities and investigations to help you deliver the science mastery approach.
- Establish previous knowledge, skills and understanding of concepts through engaging activities at the start of each unit
- Determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with investigations and recap activities at the end
- Expand vocabulary and understanding with key scientific words to learn and practice
- Encourage peer assessment with talk partner activities throughout
- Inspire students to predict and question outcomes and concepts with investigations that demonstrate and test key scientific points
- Evaluate learning with a self-assessment checklist at the end of each unit and a practice test at the end of each chapter for summative assessment purposes
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.