Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
Develop your students' scientific thinking and practical skills with this second edition, fully updated to match the new 2017 specifications.
- Build students' confidence with in-depth yet accessible scientific content
- Test understanding with study questions throughout the book
- Prepare students for the exam with sample answers and expert comments plus exam-style questions for every section
- Build practical skills with coverage of all required practicals plus further suggested experiments
- Develop mathematical skills with maths explanations and questions throughout
- Challenge higher ability students with extend and challenge activities
- Answers to all activities freely available online
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.